All Scouts (and their parents/guardians) can now sign-up for their shifts at the Tree Lot; each Scout is required to sign-up for 7 shifts. There are currently two sign-up sheets.
- [11/26 – 12/5 Sign-up Sheet] – Contains first weekend, first full week, and second weekend’s shifts
- [12/6 – 12/12 Sign-up Sheet] – Contains second week and third weekend shifts
You can sign-up on both sheets; you don’t need to fit all 7 shifts on the first sign-up form. Additionally, please note that each time slot contains the following options: Rookie, Veteran, Either and Bonus Adult. Below is a brief definition for each.
- Rookie – new Scout; this is your first year working the Tree Lot
- Veteran – a Scout with one or more years working at the Tree Lot
- Either – a Rookie or Veteran can take one of these slots
- Bonus Adult – Leader or “extra” parent who will be available for this time slot. NOTE: an “extra” parent would be in addition to the parent tied to the Scout signed-up for a Rookie, Veteran or Either slot. Example – a mom and dad both come with their Scout; one could take the “extra” parent slot.
Finally, St. Andrews is requiring that everyone participating in the Tree Lot (Scouts and adults) sign a COVID-19 waiver. This can be filled out online using the link below.
Here are some common questions and their answers…
- Q: Can a Rookie sign-up for a Veteran slot OR a Veteran sign-up for a Rookie slot?
- A: Anyone can sign-up for the Rookie OR Veteran slot if they are not filled in a few days before the date.